Wednesday, April 22, 2009

a short intro.

I've been meaning to start a blog for a while now. I always feel like I'm too "busy," but if I added up the time I spent hanging around online and reading other peoples' blogs, I think I would have to come up with a different excuse. Anyway. I'm a full-time college student and I'll be graduating next year. I'm majoring in Art History but I've done a lot of Spanish as well- I even studied abroad for a semester last year in Madrid. I love literature too, and linguistics, but recently I've become obsessed with makeup and all things product-related. I regularly fuel my obsession with visits to lollipop26's blog (my favorite- we like all the same things!), youtube tutorals/hauls, and I am fast becoming a bonafide MUA swapper.

Anyhow. While I know I am going to enjoy blogging about makeup, I think there will be the occasional complaint post/philosophical question post etc. I may do some posts about Renaissance art- aside from the fact that I'm taking a class right now on Italian Renaissance sculpture, my best friend is in Florence at the moment and I'm very jealous of her. I was only there for 2 days when I went, and I could spend months just wandering the city. It's the most amazing place I've ever been.

So, that's all for now! I just wanted to write a little bit about who I am and what I like. I hope at least a handful of people will find my musings of interest.

1 comment:

  1. Blogging is fun...I find it very relaxing...
    Good Luck with your blogging ventures...:)

    ReplyDelete