Friday, January 15, 2010

Long time no... blog entry.

I've been using Tumblr lately because of how amazingly simple it is. But I just looked back at this blog and not only did I notice a) a post from Kerry Diamond at the Lancome blog saying that I won a set of Juicy tubes, a comment from May that I didn't see until now (kicking myself!) and b) a few people are actually commenting on my posts/following me! I'd love to see readership grow a little and get more feedback on various (shallow) things. I love Lollipop26's blog (which I've surely said before). So, here's hoping I keep up with this blog better in 2010. Cheers.

2 comments:

  1. Hi!
    Just clicked the follow button for your blog. I think you have the potential to do some great posts so I'll be very excited to read them all.

    Support me by folloing my blog which has just started out

    www.snowslow.blogspot.com

    Much Love
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw thanks so much! I really appreciate that. I will definitely check out your blog too.

    ReplyDelete