Sunday, July 5, 2015

Spotted On Sale: Milani Power Lip at CVS

My heart sort of floods with joy whenever I see that bright little clearance sticker on something. Makeup that I previously had little to no interest in suddenly becomes a must-try item. Such is the case with Milani Power Lip, a "lasting and moisturizing gloss stain." I'm not sure if this is at all CVS locations, but mine has these moving off shelves for 50% off right now. I grabbed the color Macaroon, a seemingly mauvy pink.

Let's take a look:


The one thing I like about Milani is that it typically doesn't use any parabens. I always look at ingredients, and these seem pretty good (coconut alkanes high up in the list)!

Here's how it looks on- please excuse the un-groomed eyebrow(s) and half done face:

Milani Power Lip in Macaroon
 Closeup:


The formula feels pretty good on, if a bit waxy. I'm not certain this is really the best shade for me, but at less than $4, I can't complain. Definitely check CVS if you're looking for a new lippie at a stellar price! 

Thanks for reading and hope everyone had a good Fourth of July weekend! :) hash tag America.